What can CAPS offer you as a client? CAPS can answer diverse questions on bird populations.
Fundamental ecological questions, such as:
- What determines whether a species can adapt to novel environments?
- To what extent do individual characteristics determine the growth or decline of a population?
But also more applied questions, such as:
- How can damage to crops caused by grazing geese be limited?
- What effect does your company have on vulnerable bird populations and how can this be mitigated?
- Why are farmland birds still decreasing despite costly conservation efforts? And what can we do about this?
- Which common bird species may become vulnerable in the near future?
- What is the minimum size of a sustainable population?